- Facilities Support Technician »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Director of Facilities Management »
UV-cured Concrete Coating - Niagara Machine - Facility Management Product Release
DiamaPro UV-HS Plus is a durable, chemical and stain resistant urethane coating that protects concrete floors from physical, chemical, and microbial attack and wear. It’s a solution for commercial, industrial, retail and institutional floors that constantly withstand heavy forklift and foot traffic, petroleum and chemical spills, and caustic and acidic agents. DiamaPro UV-HS Plus, infused with Microban, is easy to apply and won’t chip or crack.
DiamaPro Systems UV coatings provide an exceptionally durable and chemical resistant finish to maximize the service life of concrete floors. In addition to superior abrasion resistance, DiamaPro Systems UV coatings are easy to clean and yield an aesthetically pleasing surface.
Unlike conventional coatings, DiamaPro Systems UV coatings cure instantly upon exposure to ultraviolet light. UV Curing eliminates odors and allows areas to be inhabited during the coating process.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors