USB charging receptacles - LeGrand - Facility Management Product Release
The new PlugTail features dual USB Type A and Type C ports that allow for mobile charging without the need for an AC adaptor. The receptacles are equipped with two UL Fed Spec AC receptacles and available in 15 and 20A configurations and have a 15.5 watt, 125 volt power supply. Charging receptacles also are available in multiple color options and soon will be available in hospital-grade configurations.
- Understanding the Power of Solar PPAs
- How to Reduce Embodied Carbon in Facilities
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects