UPS Rack - MGE UPS Systems - Facility Management Product Release
MGE’s Pulsar MX UPS system uses redundant architecture to scale power and runtime as demand increases or when higher levels of availability are required. When the on-line double-conversion power modules are connected in parallel within the Pulsar MX Frame, power can be readily scaled from 5 kVA to 10, 15 or 20 kVA power levels without disrupting connected equipment.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully