UPS Module - Hewlett-Packard Co., Rack and Power Infrastructure - Facility Management Product Release
The module provides remote management of a UPS by connecting the UPS directly to the network. Users can configure and manage the UPS via a standard browser. Embedded management software provides detailed system logs and allows for customizable alerts. The device supports a single UPS, as well as two UPS in redundant configuration. It is also suitable for performing scheduled interrupted shut downs of attached equipment.
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully