UPS - Hewlett-Packard Co., Rack and Power Infrastructure - Facility Management Product Release
HP UPS R5000 (3U, 4500 watts) and HP UPS R7000 (4U, 7200 watts) uninterruptible power systems feature a processing system that incorporates a three-stage power filter with a double-conversion, line-interactive system. The rack-mount UPS models include HP's Network Module and HP's Power Protector Software that incorporates technology to double battery service life.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully