Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
UPS - Eaton Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
UPS available in a 400V AC configuration. Leveraging the transformer-free design of the 9390 and 9395 uninterruptible power systems, the 400V AC architecture has an end-to-end efficiency of 80 percent, according to the company. The 400V implementation also delivers power directly to the rack at 230V without the need for a stand-alone power distribution unit.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully