Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
UPS - Eaton Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
UPS available in a 400V AC configuration. Leveraging the transformer-free design of the 9390 and 9395 uninterruptible power systems, the 400V AC architecture has an end-to-end efficiency of 80 percent, according to the company. The 400V implementation also delivers power directly to the rack at 230V without the need for a stand-alone power distribution unit.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully