UPS - Staco Energy Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The FirstLine 924 three-phase Uninterruptible Power Supply from Staco Energy Products Co., is a central emergency lighting system for 8 – 16 kW applications. The on-line, double-conversion central inverter provides computer-grade power quality for any lighting system, including incandescent, magnetic and electronic fluorescent ballasts, high power factor compact fluorescent, high intensity discharge, high pressure sodium, and metal halide. In addition to providing a continuous 90-minute power supply during blackouts, the unit isolates and protects the connected load from damaging sags, swells, harmonics, noise, and voltage imbalances in the primary AC supply.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully