Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Two-wheel Drive Carryall Utility Vehicles - Club Car - Facility Management Product Release
Club Car has upgraded its extensive portfolio of commercial accessories with an addition to its commercial cab offerings.
“Manufactured by Curtis Cab exclusively for Club Car, the new all-steel cab delivers a true seal for excellent cold-weather protection. And it is designed to maximize airflow in warm climates,” says Jerod McDowell, utility product manager.
Engineered specifically to fit two-wheel drive Carryall® 300, 500, 550 and 700 utility vehicles, the cab offers a series of upgrades including:
- ROPS certification
- A plug-and-play wiring harness
- Door locks that match the ignition system
The cab is engineered to improve comfort and reduce the risk of heat-related accidents. A tilt-out windshield, spacious sliding windows in the doors, and a large flip-out rear window are standard features.
The cab is built for the toughest work environments. Its standard durable automotive steel doors are ergonomic, sturdy and more shatter-resistant than all-glass doors. The front hinge is designed for ease of use and quick access to the bed.
The cab comes standard with:
- Sliding windows in both doors
- A pre-wired windshield wiper
- Rear storage net for gloves and other loose items
With fewer parts and fasteners, the cab is much easier to install than many competitive products.
For additional flexibility and performance, the cab accommodates the following plug-and-play accessories:
- Interior mirror
- Pair of external mirrors Cab warning beacon kit
- Front LED work lights
- Overhead console to hold cell phones, keys, etc.
- LED dome light
To find your local Authorized Club Car Dealer and learn more, please visit www.clubcardealer.com.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles: Post-Purchase Issues
- Understanding Utility Vehicle Options
- Utility Vehicles: Equipment Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today