Turf Equipment - SourceOne Outdoor Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
The TurfSavr from SourceOne will cut and seed in a single pass and doubles as a premium dethatcher with an optional dethatching flail reel.
The heat-treated carbon steel knives are tightly spaced to improve seed germination. There are multiple knife height settings for various turf conditions. Knives fully retract for transport and storage. TurfSavr is self-propelled with three forward operating speeds, plus reverse and neutral. Each pass is 22 inches wide.
They are available with Briggs and Stratton or Honda engine options.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Handheld Grounds Equipment Puts Power in Technicians' Hands
- Hardscapes: Design and Guidelines for Success
- Hardscape Maintenance Pays Dividends for Facilities
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today