Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Turf Aerator - SourceOne Outdoor Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
SourceOne’s Plugr Tow Pro is a 45-inch self-contained aerator attachment with a universal mount for operation behind virtually any tow vehicle including riding mowers, four wheelers or small utility vehicles. An electric start, 12 HP engine powers the aerator and 12-volt battery (included) powers the control panel to mow and aerate in a single pass without dragging down mower power. Capacity is up to 84,000 square feet per hour – approximately 2 acres – at 4 mph. The aerator has offset capability to maneuver close to bleachers, buildings or landscape with a tow vehicle wider than the aerator. The control panel features single switch tine disengagement to skip over sprinkler heads without stopping. Indicator lights warn operators when moving too fast or too slow for perfect aeration.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today