Tube filters - Make Great Light - Facility Management Product Release
The filters eliminate glare, block ultraviolet (UV), color balance and increase the visible light spectrum. Tube filters increase the color rendering index of normal fluorescent lamps to 90. The fluorescent light filters block 100 percent of UVB rays and up to 99 percent of UVA radiation. The tube filters come in standard 4-foot lengths and sizes for T5, T8 and T12. Overlay panel filters are thin, flexible acrylic plastic and come in 2- by 4-foot sheets with a glare-blocking finish to help alleviate eye strain. Filters can be applied to parabolic louvres and existing prismatic panels.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health