Tube filters - Make Great Light - Facility Management Product Release
Make Great Light
Eliminate glare, block UV, color balance and increase the visible light spectrum. Tube filters increase the color rendering index of normal fluorescent lamps to 90. The fluorescent light filters block 100 percent of UVB rays and up to 99 percent of UVA radiation. The tube filters come in standard 4’ lengths and sizes for T5, T8 & T12.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health