- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Admin Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds »
- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
Tube Filters - Make Great Light - Facility Management Product Release
NaturaLux fluorescent light covers eliminate glare, block UV, balance color, and increase the visible light spectrum. The tube filters increase the color rendering index of normal fluorescent lamps to 90. They block 100 percent of UVB rays and up to 99 percent of UVA radiation. Available in 4-foot lengths for T5, T8 and T12.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Choose Energy Efficiency, Healthy Lighting
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- Are More Stringent Lighting Codes Adversely Affecting Building Security?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health