Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Trimmers Provide Additional Power, Versatility for Grounds Crews - Husqvarna Professional Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two new products — the 525L professional trimmer and 525HF3S hedge trimmer — are designed specifically to enable professionals to complete demanding jobs with optimal efficiency and effectiveness. Like other 500 Series products, each of these durable, powerful and versatile products features advanced X-Torq® engine technology that combines high performance with fuel economy and lower exhaust emissions; and the LowVib® anti-vibration dampener system that maximizes user comfort with a floating throttle handle.
“Tough jobs require reliable performance, and these stellar additions to the Husqvarna 500 Series are built to accommodate the needs of the professional,” says Jeff Dewosky, vice president and general manager, Husqvarna North America. “The entire line is popular with professionals who demand versatility, durability and innovative features. Professionals can expect further additions to the 500 Series, which will extend Husqvarna’s reputation for building long-lasting, high-quality products that are ‘ready when you are’.”
With its 500 Series, Husqvarna is committed to providing the professional landscaper and tree care expert with the optimum tools needed to complete their demanding jobs.
The recently launched Husqvarna 500 Series products offer several key features that further extend the line’s legacy of high-performance and quality:
• 525L Professional Trimmer. Ideal for semi-professional use, this robust, sturdy and durable machine is built for demanding trimming. Intuitive controls make choke and purge easy to reach and understand, and Smart Start® is designed to get the engine running with minimal effort.
• H525HF3S Hedge Trimmer. This powerful yet low-weight fixed pole hedge trimmer comes with a durable design, including an innovative in-line gearbox, to withstand tough work. It is ideal for the professional landscaper who balances extreme durability with safety, as it allows the operator better control through superior balance and optimal positioning.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today