- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Translucent Walls - Kalwall Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Kalwall’s translucent wall systems are highly insulating, diffuse-light transmitting, structural walls that provide daylight and meet the most demanding code and performance testing with exceptional structural integrity.
Kalwall has also been recognized by the Department of Defense as anti-terrorism compliant. The fiberglass-reinforced translucent faces are bonded to a grid core constructed of interlocked, structural aluminum/composite, thermally broken I beams.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office