Tractor - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Kubota’s M59 is a 59-horsepower tractor loader backhoe with an integral mainframe to absorb the loads of every day loader and backhoe work. The tractor uses a three-vortex combustion system diesel engine that allows increased airflow into the combustion chamber.
The backhoe offers 12-foot digging depth, bucket digging force of more than 7,600 pounds and dipper digging force of 4,731 pounds. The loader can lift 3,960 pounds to a maximum height of 10.5 feet. The four-post roll-over protective structure improves operator safety.
In addition, Kubota offers a Category I/II three-point hitch for a variety of tool handling capabilities. With remote hydraulic control valves, a selection of hydraulically powered implements can be used with the M59.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today