- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Track-Drive Snowblower - Honda Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Honda's track-drive snowblowers are equipped with ice-breaking, serrated augers, adjustable discharge chutes, and hydrostatic drives for variable speed control. Auger drive shafts are equipped with replaceable shear bolts. The company’s track-drive snowblowers can move up to 71.7 tons of snow per hour.
The HS1132TAS uses an electric/recoil start and 337cc engine; the auger has a 32-inch clearing width and 20-inch clearing height.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today