- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Track-Drive Snowblower - Honda Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Honda's track-drive snowblowers are equipped with ice-breaking, serrated augers, adjustable discharge chutes, and hydrostatic drives for variable speed control. Auger drive shafts are equipped with replaceable shear bolts. The company’s track-drive snowblowers can move up to 71.7 tons of snow per hour.
The HS1132TAS uses an electric/recoil start and 337cc engine; the auger has a 32-inch clearing width and 20-inch clearing height.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Create Mower Specifications to Meet Different Needs
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today