Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Traceable Thermometer - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Traceable Full-Scale Thermometer from Control Co. allows readings to be updated every second and displayed on a 3/8-inch LCD readout. Magnetic back allows for placement on a metal surface. The unit also incorporates flip-open easel for use on lab bench and spring fastener for clipping to any edge. Stainless-steel probe with piercing tip allows constant exposure to extreme temperatures at the ends of the range. The switchable temperature ranges are -58 to 500F and resolution is 0.1 degrees from -20 degrees. Supplied with 1.5V silver-oxide batter for 1-1/2 years of continuous use.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality