- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Executive Director »
Tornado Dampers - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Tornado Dampers are designed so that the negative pressure of a tornado will close the damper and prevent collapse of ductwork. Dampers are installed in ductwork, or wall mounted, near the exterior of a building. Once the tornado has passed and pressure equalizes, the spring-loaded blades will return damper to its open position and revert back to normal ventilation.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation