Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Tintable Glass - Sage Electrochromics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's electronically tintable glass products are designed for exterior use as windows, skylights and curtainwalls. Panes are made by sputter coating float glass with layers of metal oxides, employing the same process used to make soft-coat low-e glass. The panes are then installed into frames supplied by the architect or builder.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat