- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Time-Delay Fuses - Ferraz Shawmut Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ferraz Shawmut’s Amp-Trap 2000 family of Type 2 current-limiting fuses prevent high-energy arcs. Opening in less than one-quarter cycle at fault currents up to 300kA, the fuses minimize the let-thru current that flows downstream.
Complete low-voltage electric system protection is available from service entrance to the smallest motors. The fuses feature time delay, handling inrush currents from motor starters and transformers without nuisance opening, and 2:1 selectivity to avoid nuisance shutdowns and blackouts.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully