- Facilities Director »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Time Clock - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
HandPunch biometric time and attendance terminal has optional integrated heater to allow for more reliable data collection in extreme environments such as cold warehouses. The heater also ensures that condensation does not collect on the platen in humid environments. Hand reader takes 90 hand measurements and converts them into hand templates in less than a second to match users to their own templates. Heater uses a 24VDC power supply and is factory installed.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing