Three-Phase Meter - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
E-Mon has expanded its wireless D-Mon submetering family to include three-phase kWh submeters with 15-minute interval data recording capability. The meters provide self-configuring /self-repairing mesh network communications in the 915MHz license-free band.
Operation doesn't require a cellular contract and the wireless receivers are FCC-certified to not interfere with existing infrastructure. The meters also include 500-foot line-of-sight operation between unobstructed meters, and standard wiring configurations. Demand option displays kW and kW peak in date and time stamped 15-minute or 30-minute intervals.
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- How Renewable Energy Contributes to Organization's Green Goals
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects