- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Three-Phase Meter - E-Mon LLC - Facility Management Product Release
E-Mon has expanded its wireless D-Mon submetering family to include three-phase kWh submeters with 15-minute interval data recording capability. The meters provide self-configuring /self-repairing mesh network communications in the 915MHz license-free band.
Operation doesn't require a cellular contract and the wireless receivers are FCC-certified to not interfere with existing infrastructure. The meters also include 500-foot line-of-sight operation between unobstructed meters, and standard wiring configurations. Demand option displays kW and kW peak in date and time stamped 15-minute or 30-minute intervals.
- Smart Energy: What Is Your Facility's Climate Contribution?
- Wisconsin Elementary School Achieves Net-Zero Energy
- How FM and IT Can Team Up for Green
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects