Thin-Film Solar Panel - Sunflare - Facility Management Product Release
SUN2 thin-film solar panel technology is flexible and light because it does not use a glass substrate and has thinner layers of semiconductors. SUN2 panels are over 65 percent lighter than Silicon modules, according to the manufacturer. Can be mounted on nearly any surface — vertical, horizontal, even curved.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully