Thermometer - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Fluke 561 HVACPro multipurpose thermometer combines infrared with contact temperature measurement functions. The thermometer gives users the option of deciding which temperature measurement method -- contact or noncontact -- is most efficient and best suited for the application. Technicians can use it in infrared mode to scan hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects safely without shutting down equipment. Users can take contact- and ambient-temperature measurements by connecting the included Velcro pipe probe or any industry-standard K-type mini-connector thermocouple.
With a temperature range optimized for HVAC/R applications, it has single-point laser sighting in the infrared mode that guides users to the approximate center of the target area.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Effective Training is Key to MEWP Success
- Rent or Buy? Making a Smart Decision on MEWPs
- Aerial Work Platforms: Maintenance Strategies That Deliver Reliability and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality