Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Transmission Windows - Graham Architectural Products - Facility Management Product Release
Windows feature thermal transmission measures as low as U 0.18 (R 5.5). GThurm feature glass-reinforced polyurethane technology requiring no additional reinforcement for structural integrity. The polyurethane resin used contains no volatile organic compounds. The lineals use 57 percent less energy per pound of raw materials to produce than comparable aluminum designs, according to the company.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall