Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Imaging Cameras - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Predator series consists of four cameras — the GTi10, GTi20, GTi30, and GTi 50 — that range in pixel resolution from 19,200-110,592 and feature a temperature range of -4-572 degrees and up to 2,732 degrees for the GTi50 model. The cameras offer a temperature sensitivity of plus or minus 0.14 degrees with an accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees. The camera saves images in JPEG file format and includes a 3-1/2-inch flip-up, protected color LCD screen with adjustable viewing angle.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality