Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal-Imaging Cameras - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The i5 and i7 cameras create images with 2 percent thermal accuracy and feature a 2.8-inch, color display. The i5 features 80- by 80-pixel resolution, and the i7 features 120- by 120-pixel resolution. The i5 offers a center-spot measurement mode, and the i7 adds two measurement modes: minimum and maximum area and isotherm. Both cameras capture infrared images in jpeg format, which allows users to rely on one image file for temperature analysis and reporting.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects