Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Imager - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BCAM thermal imager design allows users to hold it in their hand, clip to their belt, or place in a toolbox. Dust and splash proof, it meets IP 54 standards and withstands harsh industrial environments. A 3.5-inch color LCD displays thermal imagery. The Li-Ion battery assures uninterrupted inspections for up to 7 hours, and a built-in Laser LocatIR enables users to quickly pinpoint problems. The on-board, flexible jpeg image storage allows users to download images to a computer via an included USB cable and QuickView software for inspection reporting.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- Project Management: Strategies for Success(3)
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia