Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Cameras - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Series features the E4, E5, and E6 models. The cameras include a 3-inch color LCD display, wide-angle autofocus lens, on-board digital camera, and MSX® technology, which integrates visible details from digital camera photos into images. The cameras weigh 1.2 pounds, have an accuracy rate of 2 degrees Celsius (C) and operate within a temperature range of -20-250 C.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality