Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Camera - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
E4, E5, E6 and E8 thermal cameras feature a 3-inch color LCD display, wide-angle focus-free lens, on-camera button controls, on-board digital camera, and MSX technology that integrates key visible details from digital camera shots to create sharp IR images. Models weigh 1.2 pounds, have a 2-degree C accuracy, and a -20 to 250 C range.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality