Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Barrier - AZON USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Warm-Light by Azon is a warm-edge insulating glass spacer that combines the aesthetics of anodized roll-formed aluminum with thermal barrier technology to create a unit that reduces thermal conductivity in any climate or condition. Warm-Light has a thermal conductivity of 0.84 (stainless steel spacer material has a thermal conductivity of 117) and improves the window’s overall U-factor in excess of 0.02.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat