- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
The UL-Listed kits are true screw-in retrofit units for installation into just about any existing lighting fixture. - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The UL-Listed kits are true screw-in retrofit units for installation into just about any existing lighting fixture.
The line of kits directly replace 80 all the way up to 1,500-watt HPS and metal halide lamps while using only 35-450 watts for a reduction of energy consumption up to 70 percent.
The units have great adjustability for horizontal, vertical, angled, and pendant applications for various mounting options. The steel yoke is adjustable to conform to any type of fixture and socket alignment.
Also, because power does not come from the screw-in base, the base can be removed and the retrofit kit can be installed directly into the existing fixture for additional mounting options. The power comes from connecting the wire nuts to the external UL-recognized mean well driver.
The versatile units replace old-technology lamps inside downlights, floodlights, high bays, shoeboxes, wall packs, canopies, pendants, roadway cobraheads, and more, and are ideal in such indoor and outdoor applications as factories, warehouses, indoor arenas, convention centers and stadiums, parking lots and depots, roadways and streetlights, parks, area floodlights, security lighting, wall washing, as well as driveway and walkway lighting.
The new LEDRK retrofit kits are available in a wide array of wattages: 35, 45, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 185, 240, 320, 370 and 480 watts with a choice of three color temperatures: natural white at 4,000 Kelvin (K); daylight white at 5,000 K; or pure white at 5,700 K. The retrofit kits operate on a wide voltage range of 100-277VAC.
This series of UL/cUL-listed retrofit kits are dimmable 0-10VDC, and include a remote-mounted driver typical to MH. The lamps have impressive luminosity ranging from 2,870 lumens (35W) to 50,765 lumens (480W).
The line of commercial grade long-lasting, solid-state lamps is solidly constructed with a durable aluminum-alloy heatsink. Along with high-efficiency LEDs, the line ensures optimal thermal management and a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. They have a wide operating temperature range of 22-122 degrees and are easily installed using the hardware included in each retrofit kit.
These indoor or outdoor-use retrofit kits prove impervious to shock, vibration, frequent switching and environmental extremes. Since they create much less heat compared to metal halide or high-pressure sodium lights, they reduce air conditioning demands in interior installations.
The ROHS-compliant LED retrofit kits contain no harmful gases or toxic elements. Unlike traditional HID units, LEDs emit little to no ultraviolet or infrared light or radio emissions. Since these lights are so much more energy efficient, they are perfect for operating with an alternative or renewable energy resource such as solar or wind power in cold or warm environments.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health