- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Temporary Roof - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The improved version of the 725TR air and vapor barrier product is made with woven polypropylene facer film to replace the white summer grade and black winter grade films. The new woven film is gray and can be applied in both warm and cold temperatures. The improved film provides increased dimensional stability, reducing the likelihood for wrinkles to develop due to contraction.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems