Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Television Screen Conversion Kit - Peerless Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Peerless Industries’ Flat Panel Conversion Kits enables installers to use existing CRT wall and ceiling hardware to mount a flat panel in the same location and with the same viewing angle as the CRT TV.
The kit fits the company’s single arm, double arm, ceiling or multi-display jumbo mount configurations to fit virtually any flat panel screen up to 50 inches. The kits enable up to 20 degrees tilt adjustment and 360 degrees of swivel to achieve the perfect viewing angle. In addition, an extension column connector is supplied to ensure compatibility with any 1-1/2-inch NPT pipe for ceiling applications.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully