Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Table saw - Skilsaw - Facility Management Product Release
The 10-inch worm drive table saw is equipped with drive power train for maximum torque. The table saw features a 3⅝-inch depth of cut and a 30 ½-inch rip capacity. The saw is designed with a precision rack-and-pinion fence system, allowing adjustments for exact cuts. Included with the table saw is a rolling stand with 16-inch wheels and features a left-side support for larger materials, while the table saw’s flip support extends the fence beyond the table surface.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality