Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
TPO Membrane - CARLISLE SYNTEC - Facility Management Product Release
The white Sure-Weld TPO membranes have achieved NSF P151 (Health Effects from Rainwater Catchment System Components) certification. Rainwater catchment systems collect rainwater for use as potable and “gray” water, and NSF-P151 evaluates the extraction of U.S. EPA-regulated contaminants from materials used in these systems, including roofing products, coatings, paints, liners, and gutters. Testing involves extraction of product samples before and after extensive accelerated weathering.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System