- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Systems Furniture - Allsteel Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Adept collection of cross-platform return and wing-wall dividers, desking, storage and supports provide design options for configuring panel-connected or worksurface-connected individual and teaming workstations that are light-scale in appearance, strong, and easy to install. Adept components work with each of Allsteel’s systems platforms and Reach integrated storage.
Adept’s off-modular desking option allows workstations to be resized without disrupting the main spine. Adept also offers storage options, including a consolidated storage tower (full- and mid-height), as well as desking with beneath-worksurface ‘cubby’ storage options.
- 3 Crucial Considerations for Developers Before Investing in a Building
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation