Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Switches, Occupancy Sensors Compatible With Intelligent Room Controller - Hubbell Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
The NX Room Controller integrates automatic and manual control of lighting. Auto-configuration provides an easy and affordable way to meet energy codes, including California’s Title 24 and ASHRAE 90.1. No network or software is required to set up the unit. Users benefit from intuitive energy-saving control over the lighting in their space.
Input devices such as digital wall switches, vacancy/occupancy sensors, and daylight sensors plug into the NX Room Controller and are auto-configured to default operations. Plug-and-play has never been easier. All device communication is over standard CAT5 cables that simplifies installation and eliminates wiring errors.
More advanced configuration of dimming and daylight functions can be accomplished using a free smart phone app. Through an optional Bluetooth® module, the NX Room Controller connects directly to both Android™ and iOS® devices. All of these features add up to efficient, trouble free installation and commissioning.
Used as a stand-alone device, the room controller is perfect for spaces that require room-level lighting control, such as classrooms and personal offices. Up to eight NX Room Controllers can be connected. The self-contained intelligent device becomes the hub of an advanced distributed lighting control platform.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health