Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Surgical Suite Luminaire - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
M4 surgical suite LED luminaire is sealed for infection control. Lens uniformity reduces glare, and symmetrical or symmetrical/asymmetric lensing options allow for customization of light delivery. Housing is a seam-welded single piece with an antimicrobial finish on all painted surfaces that are exposed after installation. LED drivers operate at a minimum of 85 percent efficiency with 0-10V dimming with 10 to 100 percent range. Optional battery pack supports continued operation during power loss.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health