Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Surge Suppressor - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
GE’s transient voltage surge suppressors uses the company’s thermally protected, metal-oxide varsitor design, and was developed to help eliminate the hazards associated with certain failure characteristics of MOVs.
Designed for service entrance, distribution and point of use locations, the line is available in three configurations: A wall-mount construction; a box extension for attaching directly to the top or bottom of branch panels, or as an integrated construction within GE panelboards and switchboards.
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully