Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Surge Suppressor - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
GE’s transient voltage surge suppressors uses the company’s thermally protected, metal-oxide varsitor design, and was developed to help eliminate the hazards associated with certain failure characteristics of MOVs.
Designed for service entrance, distribution and point of use locations, the line is available in three configurations: A wall-mount construction; a box extension for attaching directly to the top or bottom of branch panels, or as an integrated construction within GE panelboards and switchboards.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully