- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Surge Suppressor - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
GE’s transient voltage surge suppressors uses the company’s thermally protected, metal-oxide varsitor design, and was developed to help eliminate the hazards associated with certain failure characteristics of MOVs.
Designed for service entrance, distribution and point of use locations, the line is available in three configurations: A wall-mount construction; a box extension for attaching directly to the top or bottom of branch panels, or as an integrated construction within GE panelboards and switchboards.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully