Surge Protector - Raycap Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Raycap’s Strikesorb surge protection device features a monolithic metal oxide varistor design that provides uninterrupted protection by eliminating thermal disconnect mechanisms. It can be directly connected to main power lines or via the bus bars after the main circuit breaker, the device is designed for mission critical facilities.
Strikesorb modules are offered in two variations, the 40mm module is rated at 140kA and the 80mm module is rated at 200kA according to NEMA LS-1. Both modules are offered at ratings to fit a variety of applications including operating voltages from 120V to 600V.
Both modules can be integrated inside larger systems or within Raycap’s Rayvoss stand-alone system.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully