- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Surge Protector - Raycap Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Raycap’s Strikesorb surge protection device features a monolithic metal oxide varistor design that provides uninterrupted protection by eliminating thermal disconnect mechanisms. It can be directly connected to main power lines or via the bus bars after the main circuit breaker, the device is designed for mission critical facilities.
Strikesorb modules are offered in two variations, the 40mm module is rated at 140kA and the 80mm module is rated at 200kA according to NEMA LS-1. Both modules are offered at ratings to fit a variety of applications including operating voltages from 120V to 600V.
Both modules can be integrated inside larger systems or within Raycap’s Rayvoss stand-alone system.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully