- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Surface Mount Boxes - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Two-port and four-port Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes accept universal-sized print labels and flush covers. Boxes can be mounted on the wall or with Panduit PAN-WAY Surface Raceway. The four-port box includes adjustable furniture mounting tabs, which allow it to attach to modular furniture partitions. Boxes are 1.06 inches tall and either 1.95 or 3.69 inches wide, depending on number of ports. Colors include white, international gray, electric ivory and off white.
Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes are part of a complete identification system designed to clearly and efficiently label per the TIA/EIA-606-A administration standard.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully