Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Surface Mount Boxes - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Two-port and four-port Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes accept universal-sized print labels and flush covers. Boxes can be mounted on the wall or with Panduit PAN-WAY Surface Raceway. The four-port box includes adjustable furniture mounting tabs, which allow it to attach to modular furniture partitions. Boxes are 1.06 inches tall and either 1.95 or 3.69 inches wide, depending on number of ports. Colors include white, international gray, electric ivory and off white.
Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes are part of a complete identification system designed to clearly and efficiently label per the TIA/EIA-606-A administration standard.
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully