Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Surface Mount Boxes - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Two-port and four-port Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes accept universal-sized print labels and flush covers. Boxes can be mounted on the wall or with Panduit PAN-WAY Surface Raceway. The four-port box includes adjustable furniture mounting tabs, which allow it to attach to modular furniture partitions. Boxes are 1.06 inches tall and either 1.95 or 3.69 inches wide, depending on number of ports. Colors include white, international gray, electric ivory and off white.
Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes are part of a complete identification system designed to clearly and efficiently label per the TIA/EIA-606-A administration standard.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully