- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Surface Mount Boxes - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Two-port and four-port Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes accept universal-sized print labels and flush covers. Boxes can be mounted on the wall or with Panduit PAN-WAY Surface Raceway. The four-port box includes adjustable furniture mounting tabs, which allow it to attach to modular furniture partitions. Boxes are 1.06 inches tall and either 1.95 or 3.69 inches wide, depending on number of ports. Colors include white, international gray, electric ivory and off white.
Mini-Com Ultimate ID Surface Mount Boxes are part of a complete identification system designed to clearly and efficiently label per the TIA/EIA-606-A administration standard.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully