Submeter - Honeywell Environmental Combustion and Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The Din-Mon™ integrates directly with a building automation system for monitoring key system data over Ethernet. The unit offers full on-screen set-up and configuration via an enhanced user interface. Other key features include: one-, two-, and three-phase application designs; ModBUS, BACnet and LON communication protocols; 0.333 volt fully encapsulated sensors; 38 points of data; and mounting capability on standard HVAC equipment or in electrical enclosures.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully