- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Sub-Compact Tractor - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BX2660 sub-compact tractor uses a 25.5-horsepower, three-cylinder Kubota diesel engine, two-range hydrostatic transmission and has four-wheel drive.
The tractor weighs 1,289 pounds and is 95.5 inches long with a category I three-point hitch included. It is 44.5 inches wide, and stands 70.4 inches tall. Equipped with a 6.6-gallon fuel tank. The BX2660 comes standard with a reclining seat, cruise control, digital tachometer and hydrostatic power steering.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Utility Vehicles Extend Reach, Expand Efficiency
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today