Structural Insulated Panels - Kama Energy Efficient Building Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
STRUCTURAL INSULATED PANELS are custom-fabricated to design specifications and allow free spans of up to 16 feet in roofs and floors. The SRF panels can be installed to reduce the number of trusses, purlins, rafters, floor joints and other structural elements required in buildings. The panels combine metal studs and polystyrene to eliminate thermal bridges between building exteriors and interiors.
- 7 Tips for Hiring an Engineer
- How to Consider Energy in Planning, Design, and Construction
- Important Considerations for Retrofitting with Metal
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation