Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Structural Insulated Panels - Kama Energy Efficient Building Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
STRUCTURAL INSULATED PANELS are custom-fabricated to design specifications and allow free spans of up to 16 feet in roofs and floors. The SRF panels can be installed to reduce the number of trusses, purlins, rafters, floor joints and other structural elements required in buildings. The panels combine metal studs and polystyrene to eliminate thermal bridges between building exteriors and interiors.
- Communication, Responsiveness Are Keys for Successful Design Assist Projects
- How Design Assist Can Help Meet Tight Construction Deadlines
- Curtain Wall vs. Window Wall: Making the Proper Choice
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- 170-Year-Old Building Undergoes $43 Million Renovation