Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Storefront - Efco Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 526 thermal impact storefront incorporates the use of a polyurethane thermal barrier that enhances the frame's CRF values. Designed to accommodate 1 and 5/16-inches insulating glass units, the series’ dry-glazed interior and exterior gaskets eliminate the usage of any structural silicone sealants, and provides enhanced thermal performance by ensuring a high-quality weather seal.
Series 526 also utilizes screw-spline frame construction, allowing ladders to be built prior to installation. In addition, the Series 526 meets large- and small-missile impact standards and can be used with a variety of company entrance packages.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall