Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Stopper II - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The Stopper II pull station protective cover is designed to help stop false fire alarms without restricting legitimate alarms. Cover mounts directly to the wall over an existing pull station. When lifted to gain access to the actual alarm, it sounds a warning horn. Cover consists of a clear, tamperproof, polycarbonate shield and frame.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA